Thursday, June 14, 2007

zombie update

I was bitten by I zombie. I can't believe I just said (typed) those words. I just had to leave my apartment for a second because I heard some sort of melee outside. How much more stupid could I have been, it turned out a neighbor I didn't even know bad become a zombie (and one in a rage). People didn't seem to know what to do they were just trying to pull this guy off her, I used a hatchet I had left over from cutting my Christmas tree and decapitated her. I keep reminding myself that I didn't kill anyone she was dead already (well technically undead).
I got hurt in the process I don't know whether I was scratched or bitten (most likely a gash). However the wound won't heal it's been slowly bleeding as if my blood isn't clotting and strangely it doesn't hurt that much. I feel the pain but it doesn't bother me like when your on strong opiate painkillers minus the euphoria. Something is happening to me!

1 comment:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I'm so jealous I missed "zombie day". Oh well. Maybe next zombie apocalypse. You should check out www.theitsaliveshow.com. I think I have that right. Anyway, the link is at my blog.